Ehime Matsuyama Law Office
山口 絢子 Ayako Yamaguchi
|Career||- 2012 Graduated from Keio University, Faculty of Commerce
- In 2015, she graduated from the Graduate School of Law, Keio University (Law Graduate School).
- Passed the bar examination
- 2016 Registered as an attorney at law.
In addition to tackling numerous issues such as divorce and infidelity, inheritance and traffic accidents, she has worked in extra-bargaining cases such as divorce of foreign nationals, and support activities for victims of crime.
工藤 雅大 Norihiro Kudo
- 2013 Graduated from Waseda University Law School
- Joined Nagano Law Office, Takanagano Branch.
- Relocated to Ibaraki Law Office Mito Branch.
In addition to actively dealing with cases related to contracting problems and harmful rumors on the Internet, he is also a member of the Consumer Affairs Countermeasures Committee of the Nagano Bar Association and the Steering Committee of the Center for Comprehensive Support for the Elderly with Disabilities.